For the longest time, I completely couldn’t get my children to eat Brussel sprouts. No matter what I attempted or how I made them, they merely wouldn’t eat them. That is till I stumbled upon the game-changing recipe I’m about to share with you guys at this time. It makes a 5-ingredient garlic roasted instantaneous pot Brussel sprouts meal that’s so good it managed to show each of my children into Brussel sprouts followers—and that’s saying one thing! All because of this mixture of garlic, freshly squeezed lemon juice, and Parmesan cheese.
5-Ingredient Garlic Roasted Instant Pot Brussel Sprouts
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Total Time: 17 minutes
- Yield: Four 1x
1 kilos Brussels sprouts, trimmed and washed
2 tbsp butter
2 garlic clove, minced
2 tsp contemporary lemon juice
three tbsp freshly grated Parmesan
salt, black pepper to style
- Place the steamer basket within the Instant pot.
- Add 1 cup of water.
- Place the Brussels sprouts into the basket.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press PRESSURE COOK button and test to ensure the stress degree reveals as “High” on the show.
- Adjust the timer to 2 minutes.
- When completed cooking, let the stress come down naturally for 10 minutes, then fast launch the remainder of the stress.
- Carefully, take away the basket from the Instant pot.
- Wash and dry the Instant pot insert.
- Return the pot insert into the Instant Pot.
- Press the SAUTE button on the Instant Pot and let stand till display screen reads “HOT”.
- Add the butter.
- Add the Brussels sprouts.
- Cook with out stirring till the undersides of the sprouts flip golden brown, 2-Four minutes.
- Add the garlic.
- Stir to show sprouts over, and cook dinner different sides till golden brown.
- Press the CANCEL button.
- Drizzle with lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan and toss to mix.
- Season to style with salt and black pepper and serve.