When I used to be rising up, meat and potatoes have been just about the go to staple for my meals. These days I positively embody a lot extra of a selection in my weight-reduction plan, however I nonetheless discover myself coming again to what I’m accustomed to, so it ought to come as no shock that this baked sheet pan sausage and potatoes recipe was born.
The recipe combines one pound of child potatoes with 9 ounces of smoked or common sausages which were sliced into ½” rounds.
To associate with your staple meat and potatoes, you’ll even be together with a mixture of bacon, onion, and savory herbs when making this recipe. It all comes collectively fantastically to make one fast, straightforward, and oh so tasty meal for household dinner evening.
(You might also like: No-Fuss Sheet Pan Chicken and Potatoes (with Herb Butter))
Comforting Sheet Pan Sausage And Potatoes for a Hearty Meal
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: four 1x
- 9 oz smoked or common sausage, sliced into ½ inch rounds
- 1 giant purple onion, lower into wedges
- 1 pound child potatoes, halved
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp chopped contemporary parsley
- four bacon slices, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp oil of your selection
- salt, black pepper to style
- Arrange the sausage and potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl mix the oil, dried thyme, paprika and salt and black pepper to style.
- Drizzle the sausage and potatoes with oil combination, sprinkle with bacon and toss to mix.
- Bake in preheated oven at 400° F for 40-45 minutes, stirring midway by the cooking time, till the potatoes are crisp tender and sausage is browned.