More Easy Crockpot Chicken Recipes:
Homemade Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings for a Healthy Family Meal
Easy Four-Ingredient Crockpot Whole Chicken (Try this!)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours, 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
1 (Four kilos) entire rooster, giblets eliminated, washed and drained
1 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper
three garlic cloves, peeled
three rosemary sprigs
- Pat dry the rooster with paper towels inside and outside.
- Sprinkle the inside and outside of the rooster with salt and black pepper.
- Place the lemon, garlic and rosemary within the cavity and tie the legs.
- Place three ceramic ramekins, the wrong way up, in a sluggish cooker. You may also use a small metallic rack or balls of aluminum foil.
- Place the entire rooster, breast-side up, on prime of the ramekins in order that the rooster isn’t sitting on the underside of the sluggish cooker.
- Cover with a lid and cook dinner on low for 5-6 hours or on excessive for two ½ to three hours.
- For crisp pores and skin, fastidiously take away the rooster from the sluggish cooker.
- Place it in a baking dish and broil for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let stand for 15 minutes to let the juices redistribute by the meat.
- Carve and serve.