Everybody in my household completely loves meatloaf. We normally attempt to make a meatloaf at the least a couple of times per 30 days, and it’s all the time one thing we look ahead to. I used to make a number of totally different meatloaf recipes till I discovered a tremendous fast and straightforward one to make with an Instant Pot. This simple 6-ingredient Instant Pot meatloaf is now my go to recipe at any time when we’re planning a meatloaf evening. Even although there are solely six components, they’ve all been rigorously chosen they usually assist to make this meatloaf into a really subsequent stage dish. Just don’t be stunned when you end up planning your personal weekly household meatloaf nights after you get a style of this recipe.
Easy 6-Ingredient Instant Pot Meatloaf Recipe for a Quick Meal
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: four 1x
1 pound floor lean beef
½ cup milk
1 small onion, finely chopped
½ cup breadcrumbs
1/three cup scorching ketchup
2 tbsp brown sugar
salt, black pepper to style
- To make the meatloaf, place the bottom beef, milk, egg, onion, breadcrumbs, ½ teaspoon of salt and ¼ tsp of black pepper in a giant bowl and blend till properly mixed.
- Transfer the meat combination into a foil pan.
- Shape the combination into loaf. Set apart.
- In a small bowl place the ketchup and sugar and blend to mix.
- Pour half of the ketchup combination over the meatloaf.
- Place the trivet within the Instant Pot.
- Add 1 cup of water.
- Place the foil pan on high of the trivet.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press PRESSURE COOK button and verify to ensure the stress stage reveals as “High” on the show.
- Adjust the timer to 20 minutes.
- When completed cooking, let the stress come down naturally for 10 minutes, then fast launch the remainder of the stress.
- Open the lid and take away the foil pan from the pot.
- Place the meatloaf on a baking sheet or a dish.
- Glaze with remaining ketchup combination.
- Broil within the oven for 5-10 minutes or till glaze bubbles.
- Remove from the oven, slice and serve.