Recipe and Photos by Jordan Pie
This Collagen Freezer Fudge is tremendous fast & simple to arrange, made fully within the meals processor utilizing simply 5 easy components that you could be have already got in your pantry. It’s a a lot more healthy possibility in comparison with the standard sugary fudge as a result of it’s created from actual meals, however it’s going to nonetheless fulfill your candy tooth. Keep this freezer fudge readily available for a more healthy deal with to bask in all through the week.
- 2 Tbsp Lakanto granulated (or granulated sweetener of alternative)
- 5 Tbsp Bulletproof Collagen Powder
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup roasted cashew butter
- 1 Tbsp cacao powder
- Add the Lakanto (or different granulated sweetener) and collagen right into a meals processor and blitz right into a tremendous flour.
- Add the coconut oil and cashew butter and mix till evenly mixed.
- Pour half of this combination right into a pre-lined container.
- Add the 1 Tbsp cacao powder to the remaining combine and mix to mix.
- Pour the chocolate combine excessive. Use a chopstick to create a swirl sample.
- Place into the freezer to set.
- Once it’s prepared, slice into squares and revel in.
Store within the freezer for a fast grab-and-go snack you possibly can be ok with.
Cooking time; three minutes
Makes 9 squares
Nutritional info (per serving):
- Calories; 211
- Total Fat; 15.9g
- Saturated Fat; four.2g
- Cholesterol; 0mg
- Sodium; 32mg
- Total Carbohydrates; 9.9g
- Dietary Fibre; 1.4g
- Total Sugars; 0g
- Protein; 10g
- Vitamin D; 0mcg
- Calcium; 6mg
- Iron; 8mg
- Potassium; 166mg
Join over 1 million followers
Sign-up for the Bulletproof mailing checklist and obtain the newest information and updates!