More Easy Crockpot Chicken Recipes:
Soul-Satisfying and Comforting Crockpot White Chicken Chili
The Best Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup Ever (My Favorite Recipe)
Easy Crockpot Chicken Taco Recipe for a Busy Weeknight
The Best Crockpot BBQ Chicken Recipe for an Easy Family Meal
Easy Four-Ingredient Crockpot Whole Chicken (Try this!)
Homemade Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings for a Healthy Family Meal
Easy Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken Thigh Recipe (Love this!)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: Four hours, 30 minutes
- Total Time: Four hours, 45 minutes
- Yield: eight 1x
2 kilos boneless, skinless rooster thighs
three garlic cloves, minced
1 giant onion, chopped
½ cup honey
½ cup soy sauce
¼ tsp black pepper
¼ cup rice wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp grated recent ginger
¼ cup chilly water
three tbsp cornstarch
three scallions, sliced
1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Place the rooster thighs in a sluggish cooker.
- In a small bowl mix the soy sauce, honey, rice wine vinegar, garlic, ginger, onion and black pepper.
- Pour the combination over the rooster.
- Cover with a lid and cook dinner on low for Four ½ – 5 hours.
- Remove the rooster from the sluggish cooker and shred it utilizing two forks.
- Transfer the teriyaki sauce from the sluggish cooker to a saucepan and warmth it over medium warmth.
- In a bowl combine the cornstarch and chilly water till mixed effectively.
- Pour the cornstarch combination into the teriyaki sauce and whisk to mix.
- Bring the combination to a boil over medium warmth.
- Let it boil for about 1-2 minutes or till thickened.
- Pour the sauce over the rooster and toss to mix.
- Serve with cooked rice, topped with scallions and toasted sesame seeds.