As a lot as I attempt to deal with consuming as wholesome as potential, there are nonetheless occasions the place I’ve to simply take pleasure in a cheat meal. And each time I used to seek out myself in that form of temper, my go to cheat meal could be a frozen pizza from the grocery retailer. These days, not a lot has actually modified after I’m feeling the longing for my fave cheat meal apart from the truth that I now make my pizza from scratch due to this baked sheet pan pizza recipe.
To make your pizza dough, you’ll want a mixture of all objective flour, on the spot yeast, water, olive oil, and only a little bit of salt. It solely takes a couple of minutes to arrange and then you definately’ll simply want to go away the dough to set for about one hour (I wish to make the dough prematurely to go away in a single day often).
When you’re able to prepare dinner your pizza, merely add your toppings. This specific recipe requires sliced pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and pizza sauce, however you’ll be able to after all be happy to throw on all your favourite pizza toppings as properly!
(You may additionally like: Make-Ahead Lasagna You Can Eat All Week for Easy Meals)
Easy Homemade Sheet Pan Pepperoni Pizza (Try this!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 10 oz all objective flour
- 1 packet on the spot yeast (2 1/four tsp)
- ¾ cup + 1 tbsp lukewarm water
- 5 oz sliced pepperoni
- 12 oz low-moisture mozzarella, shredded
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- Three tbsp olive oil
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook, add the flour, yeast and ½ teaspoon of salt and blend to mix.
- Add the water and begin mixing at low velocity. Add the olive oil and blend for 2-Three minutes or till the dough is tender.
- Place the dough in a calmly oiled bowl, cowl and proof in a heat spot till the dough doubles in dimension, about 1 hour.
- Position an oven rack on the underside of the oven and preheat the oven at 500°F.
- Put the dough in a pan lined with parchment paper and gently stretch it out to suit.
- Top with pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella and pepperoni and bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or till crispy crust has shaped.
- Remove from the oven and serve.