Today I’m going to be sharing one of many extra standard recipes I make for my children both as a snack or as a facet dish for Mexican evening. This baked sheet pan nachos recipe is totally loaded up with yummy substances like lean floor beef, garlic cloves, taco seasoning, shredded Cheddar cheese, and a lot extra.
And in fact, it’s even tastier while you add in your whole favourite toppings. Personally, I like so as to add heaping quantities of pico de gallo and bitter cream to mine!
Easy Loaded Sheet Pan Nachos (ermahgerd!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: four–6 1x
- 1 pound floor lean beef
- three garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (1 ¼ oz) package deal taco seasoning
- 12 oz tortilla chips
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp oil of your selection
- salt, black pepper to style
- Heat the oil in a big skillet over medium warmth.
- Add the bottom beef and garlic and cook dinner till not pink, breaking into crumbles.
- Remove from the warmth, add the taco seasoning and stir to mix.
- Place the tortilla chips in a single layer on a evenly oiled baking sheet.
- Top with floor beef, corn, black beans and cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven at 400°F for 5-7 minutes till the cheese has melted.
- Serve along with your favourite toppings (Pico de gallo, bitter cream and so forth).