It’s no secret that I’m fully hooked on bacon. I feel I’ve talked about a couple of times earlier than the way it’s simply my all time favourite meals. Usually I follow cooking common bacon, however every now and then I additionally like to combine issues up a bit by cooking up a batch of turkey bacon as a substitute. And shock, shock, similar to common bacon, it seems that turkey bacon really tastes higher while you don’t fry it or microwave it. That’s why I’ve put collectively this information on how you can cook dinner turkey bacon within the oven.
I prefer to cook dinner up eight slices at a time after I make this recipe, however you possibly can in fact use no matter quantity of bacon you’ve acquired a yearning for. Arrange the bacon evenly in your baking sheet and sprinkle with black pepper.
Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes earlier than flipping the bacon over and tossing it again within the oven for a further 5-10 minutes. Be certain to present this recipe a shot. I’m sure that you simply’ll by no means return to cooking turkey bacon another means!
Easy Oven-Baked Bacon Weave (Try this!)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Position the oven rack in the course of the oven and preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cut the bacon slices in half.
- Place three slices subsequent to one another in a vertical row on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Place three strips of bacon, facet by facet, vertically.
- Fold up strips 1 and three on high of themselves.
- Lay a strip of bacon horizontally, in order that it’s on high of strip 2.
- Unfold 1 and three and fold up 2.
- Lay a second strip of bacon on 1 and three.
- Unfold 2, and fold up 1 and three.
- Lay a 3rd strip of bacon on 2.
- Unfold 1 and three and the weave needs to be completed.
- Place a cooling rack over the bacon so it stays flat throughout cooking.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or till the bacon begins changing into golden-brown however is just not but crispy.
- Remove the rack and bake for an additional 5 minutes or till the bacon is crisp.