It’s unbelievable to me typically what number of totally different recipes you can also make with an prompt pot. When I first purchased mine, I assumed it could simply be useful for making soups and stews. Little did I understand how many different choices can be out there to me. An important instance of that’s this recipe for making a home made prompt pot applesauce. It’s made with two totally different sorts of apples (Honeycrisp and Granny Smith) and naturally cinnamon and a little bit of lemon juice. The great thing about this recipe is that not like many retailer purchased manufacturers of applesauce, this one has no added sugars or preservatives in any way.
Homemade Instant Pot Cinnamon Applesauce with No Added Sugar
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: eight 1x
four massive Honeycrisp apples, peeled, cored and roughly chopped
four massive Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and roughly chopped
2 tsp recent lemon juice
½ tsp floor cinnamon
1 cup water
- Place all of the ingredient within the Instant pot.
- Stir to mix.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press the PRESSURE COOK button and verify to verify the strain degree reveals as “High” on the show.
- Adjust the timer to four minutes.
- When completed cooking, let the strain come down naturally for 10 minutes, then fast launch the remainder of the strain.
- Open the lid.
- Mash the combination with a potato masher.
- Serve instantly or switch to an hermetic container and retailer within the fridge for as much as per week.