What’s your all time favourite meals? I’m speaking the corridor of fame worthy choose right here, people. For me, there’s no query, it’s bacon. Ever since I used to be a small youngster rising up, I’ve liked bacon, so it ought to come as no shock that I’m fairly the knowledgeable at cooking it. This specific technique makes it very straightforward to devour a complete bag of bacon, so think about your self warned!
It all begins with this recipe that can present you ways to make completely cooked bacon in the oven. Once upon a time I believed that pan frying your bacon was the solely approach to go, however oh how fallacious I used to be.
You’ll want to take six slices of thick bacon and line them up on a baking sheet that has been lined with foil. Bake the bacon at 375°F for 10 minutes, then flip each bit over earlier than throwing the sheet again in the oven for an additional 5-10 minutes. Prepare to be blown away by how good the bacon seems. It’s really crispy similar to a chip!
How to Make Perfectly Cooked Bacon in the Oven (Crispy Like a Chip)
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Position the oven rack in the center of the oven.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place the bacon on the ready baking sheet..
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes, then flip over and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or till the bacon is totally cooked and crisp.