I’m very choosy about the carbs that I eat. I do my greatest to keep away from something that has been processed or refined and I’ve by no means felt higher due to it. However, certainly one of the few carb sources that I do bask in is oatmeal, particularly once I make it by following this recipe for the smoothest immediate pot oatmeal. Oatmeal might be wholesome for you, so long as you keep away from these which can be loaded with refined sugar and flavorings. In my opinion, selfmade is the manner to go. This recipe for immediate pot oatmeal solely requires 4 easy elements to make it—quaint rolled oats, water, almond milk, and a cinnamon stick. Simply toss every part into the immediate pot and inside 5 minutes, you’ll be all set to get pleasure from a nourishing bowl of oatmeal.
How to Make the Smoothest Instant Pot Oatmeal with Rolled Oats
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: three minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: four 1x
1 cup quaint rolled oats
1 cup water
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 cinnamon stick
- Add the rolled oats, water, almond milk, cinnamon stick and pinch of salt in the Instant pot.
- Stir to mix.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press the PRESSURE COOK button and examine to be sure the strain degree reveals as “High” on the show.
- Adjust the timer to three minutes.
- When completed cooking, launch strain naturally in accordance to producer’s instructions.
- Open the lid and stir to mix.
- Serve with your favourite toppings.