Rice pudding is definitely one of the vital comforting desserts round. At least, for me. Little did I do know, I might make it utilizing an immediate pot. Instant pot rice pudding is a big factor in my home as a result of the feel is simply nearly as good as common recipes cooked on the range. It’s made with butter, long-grain white rice, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and only a trace of vanilla extract.
Melt In Your Mouth Instant Pot Rice Pudding (YUM!)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: four 1x
2 tbsp butter
three⁄four cup long-grain white rice
three 1/four cup milk
three⁄four cup granulated sugar
1 tsp floor cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Rinse the rice and drain properly.
- Press the SAUTE button on the Instant pot and let stand till display reads “HOT”.
- Add the butter.
- Add the rice and stir to coat.
- Press the CANCEL button.
- Add the milk, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract and pinch of salt.
- Stir to mix.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press the PORRIDGE button.
- Adjust the timer to 20 minutes.
- When completed cooking, let the strain come down naturally.
- Open the lid.
- Stir properly till totally mixed and creamy.
- Serve heat or chilly.