Instant Pot BBQ hen recipes are a few of my favourite meals to make for my children at any time when I have to whip up one thing nutritious in a rush. Today I’ll be sharing a 100% kid-approved recipe for making one of many higher Instant pot BBQ chickens that I’ve come throughout. You can have it able to go in solely 20 minutes, as you’ll solely be needing a number of easy elements to make this recipe. I like to make use of boneless, skinless hen breasts (however be happy to make use of no matter cuts you like) at any time when I make this recipe. Whatever you resolve on, you’ll be coating your hen in a tasty selfmade BBQ sauce that’s made with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, water, and barbecue sauce. This hen is nice when served by itself but it surely’s even higher when used to make BBQ hen sandwiches.
Mouthwatering Instant Pot BBQ Chicken
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: eight 1x
- 1 ½ kilos skinless, boneless hen breasts
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2/three cup water
- In a bowl mix the barbecue sauce, salt, black pepper, olive oil, garlic powder and water.
- Grease the Instant pot insert with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add the hen and barbecue sauce combination to the Instant pot and toss to coat.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press the PRESSURE COOK button and test to ensure the stress stage exhibits as “High” within the show.
- Adjust the timer to 15 minutes.
- When completed cooking, launch stress naturally in keeping with producer’s instructions.
- Open the lid and shred the hen with 2 forks.
- Stir to coat.
- Serve the shredded hen with buns and your favourite toppings.