I feel that every one dad and mom can relate to the wrestle of getting your children to eat their wholesome inexperienced veggies like broccoli. I lastly bought them to begin coming round by discovering some fabulous combos for seasonings. You’ll see what I imply with this baked sheet pan rooster and broccoli recipe.
It affords all the things that you just want (loads of protein, dietary fiber, and important nutritional vitamins and minerals) multi functional extremely straightforward meal to arrange. The star of the meal is the rooster, however make no mistake, the broccoli is unimaginable too.
(You may like: Easy and Healthy Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken)
Quick and Easy Baked Sheet Pan Chicken and Broccoli
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: four 1x
- four tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- three garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 pound boneless, skinless rooster breasts
- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp oil of your selection
- salt, black pepper to style
- In a small bowl mix the soy sauce, oil, ginger, garlic, honey and cornstarch.
- Place the rooster and broccoli in a single layer on a sheet pan
- Drizzle with soy sauce combination and season to style with salt and black pepper.
- Toss to mix.
- Bake in preheated oven at 425° F for 25-30 minutes, stirring midway by way of the cooking time, till the rooster is absolutely cooked by way of.