More Easy Crockpot Chicken Recipes:
The Best Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup Ever (My Favorite Recipe)
Easy Crockpot Chicken Taco Recipe for a Busy Weeknight
The Best Crockpot BBQ Chicken Recipe for an Easy Family Meal
Easy Four-Ingredient Crockpot Whole Chicken (Try this!)
Homemade Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings for a Healthy Family Meal
Soul-Satisfying and Comforting Crockpot White Chicken Chili
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours, 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
1 ½ pound skinless boneless hen thighs, cubed
2 tsp floor cumin
1 tsp floor coriander
2 tsp dried oregano
½ tsp paprika
½ tsp pink pepper flakes
three stalks celery, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 cans (Four oz) inexperienced chiles, chopped
1 medium onions, diced
1 inexperienced bell peppers, chopped
Four cups hen broth
1 cup entire milk
1/Four cup masa
1 cup frozen candy corn
2 (15-ounce) cans cannellini or navy beans, drained and rinsed
1 lime, juiced
grated Monterey Jack cheese, for serving
chopped contemporary cilantro, for serving
salt, black pepper to style
- Place the hen, celery, onion, garlic, bell pepper, inexperienced chilis, cumin, coriander, oregano, paprika and pink pepper flakes in a sluggish cooker.
- Pour within the hen broth and season to style with salt and black pepper.
- Cover with a lid and prepare dinner on low for five to six hours.
- Stir within the frozen corn and beans.
- In a small bowl mix the milk and masa and add to the sluggish cooker.
- Continue to prepare dinner till the chili has thickened, one other 30 minutes.
- Add the lime juice and combine to mix.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper as wanted.
- Ladle the chili into bowls and garnish with a grated cheese and cilantro.