I don’t know why it took me so lengthy to strive it however I’m such a fan of Indian meals now due to my pal who launched some in style dishes to me. One of my favorites is rooster tikka masala. It options juicy items of rooster which have been marinated in a spiced curry sauce earlier than being roasted to maximise the quantity of taste they provide. So it clearly goes with out saying that as quickly as I received dwelling, I set to work on looking for the very best baked sheet pan rooster tikka masala recipe I might discover, since baking continues to be the best for me.
This soul-satisfying sheet pan rooster tikka masala recipe makes use of a home made curry combine that’s composed of a tantalizing mixture of yogurt, ginger, garlic, paprika, garam masala, salt, and pepper.
Marinate your juicy chunks of boneless, skinless rooster breasts within the curry combine, add in some cauliflower florets which have been drizzled with additional virgin olive oil, and you’ve got all of the makings of 1 actually scrumptious and nutritious meal certainly.
(You may additionally like: Authentic and Spicy Instant Pot Butter Chicken (This is SO GOOD!))
Spicy and Soul-Satisfying Sheet Pan Chicken Tikka Masala
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: four 1x
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 inch ginger, peeled and grated
- four garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 ½ tsp garam masala
- 1 ½ kilos skinless, boneless rooster, reduce into 1 inch items
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- three tbsp oil of your selection
- salt, black pepper to style
- Add the yogurt, ginger, garlic, paprika, garam masala, salt and black pepper to style to a bowl and combine to mix.
- Add the rooster and toss to mix.
- Let marinate for 15 minutes or as much as day within the fridge.
- Drizzle the cauliflower florets with oil and toss to coat.
- Season to style with salt and black pepper.
- Arrange the rooster and cauliflower florets in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven at 425° F for 30-40 minutes or till the rooster is absolutely cooked by means of.