More Easy Crockpot Chicken Recipes:
Easy Four-Ingredient Crockpot Whole Chicken (Try this!)
Homemade Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings for a Healthy Family Meal
The Best Crockpot BBQ Chicken Recipe for an Easy Family Meal
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: Four hours, 30 minutes
- Total Time: Four hours, 45 minutes
- Yield: eight 1x
2 kilos skinless, boneless hen breasts
1 cup ketchup
¼ cup brown sugar
¼ cup water
2 ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp smoked paprika
2 tsp salt
½ tsp cayenne pepper
½ tsp black pepper
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp onion powder
- Place the hen in a sluggish cooker.
- In a bowl mix the ketchup, brown sugar, water, apple cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, smoked paprika, salt, cayenne pepper, black pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Reserve ½ cup of the BBQ sauce.
- Pour the remainder over the hen and toss to coat.
- Cover with a lid and prepare dinner on low for Four-5 hours or till the hen is cooked via.
- Remove the hen and shred it with two forks.
- Return the hen to the sluggish cooker and stir.
- Cook on low for 30 minutes.
- Mix the shredded hen with reserved BBQ sauce and serve.