More Easy Crockpot Chicken Recipes:
Easy Crockpot Chicken Taco Recipe for a Busy Weeknight
The Best Crockpot BBQ Chicken Recipe for an Easy Family Meal
Easy Four-Ingredient Crockpot Whole Chicken (Try this!)
Homemade Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings for a Healthy Family Meal
The Best Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup Ever (My Favorite Recipe)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours, 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
1 ½ kilos boneless, skinless rooster breasts
eight cups rooster inventory
Four cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, diced
three carrots, peeled and diced
three stalks celery, diced
1 tsp Italian seasoning
2 bay leaves
½ purple bell pepper, diced
½ inexperienced bell pepper, diced
1 cup broccoli florets
eight ounces spaghetti, damaged into thirds
1 lemon, juiced
¼ cup chopped contemporary parsley
salt and black pepper, to style
- Place the onion, garlic, carrots, celery, Italian seasoning, bay leaves and rooster in a sluggish cooker.
- Season to style with salt and black peeper.
- Add within the rooster inventory and stir to mix.
- Cover with a lid and cook dinner on low for five ½ -6 hours.
- Remove the rooster from the sluggish cooker and shred it with 2 forks.
- Return the rooster to the sluggish cooker.
- Stir within the broccoli florets, purple and inexperienced bell pepper and pasta.
- Cover and cook dinner on low for 30 – 40 minutes or till pasta is tender.
- Stir in lemon juice and parsley.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper as wanted.
- Serve heat.