Lasagna is a type of meals that feels prefer it’s unattainable to get fallacious. Even a so-so lasagna normally tastes ok that you just don’t hesitate on the subject of going again for seconds. And when it’s good? It’s actually good. That’s positively the case with this family-friendly immediate pot lasagna recipe. It’s fast and straightforward to make, and for those who’re a fan of cheese, you’re going to nuts for this as a result of it has Three sorts of cheese.
The Best Instant Pot Lasagna (Quick and Easy Recipe)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: eight 1x
1 cup ricotta cheese
1 giant egg
1 ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
2 tsp Italian seasoning
1/four teaspoon pink pepper flakes
1 pound floor lean beef
1 tbsp olive oil
1/four tsp salt
1/four tsp floor black pepper
1 small onion diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 (24 oz) jar pasta sauce
9 No-boil lasagna noodles
salt, black pepper to style
- Line a 7 inch springform pan with parchment paper.
- Wrap exterior of the pan in a double layer of professional quality foil.
- Set apart.
- In a bowl place the ricotta cheese, egg, 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, pink pepper flakes, ¼ teaspoon of salt and ¼ teaspoon of black pepper.
- Mix to mix and put aside.
- Press the SAUTE button on the Instant pot and let stand till display screen reads “HOT”.
- Add the olive oil.
- Add the onion and prepare dinner for 2-Three minutes.
- Add the garlic and prepare dinner for 30 seconds.
- Add the bottom beef and prepare dinner, breaking it up into small items, till now not pink.
- Add the pasta sauce and combine to mix.
- Season to style with salt and black pepper.
- Transfer the meat combination right into a bowl and put aside.
- Wash and dry the pot insert.
- Return the pot insert into the Instant Pot.
- Place the trivet within the Instant Pot.
- Add 1 ¼ cups of water to the Instant pot.
- Place the ready pan on high of the trivet.
- To assemble, unfold ½ cup of meat sauce onto backside of the ready pan.
- Break Three lasagna noddles and prepare over the meat sauce.
- Spread 1/Three of remaining meat sauce over the noodles.
- Top with ½ of ricotta combination.
- Again, break Three noodles and prepare over the ricotta combination.
- Top the noodles with half of remaining meat sauce.
- Spread the remaining ricotta combination.
- Break the remaining noodles and prepare over the ricotta combination.
- Press barely.
- Top with remaining meat sauce.
- Sprinkle with ½ cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Close and seal the Instant pot.
- Turn the venting knob to SEALING.
- Press the PRESSURE COOK button and verify to ensure the strain stage exhibits as “High” on the show.
- Adjust the timer to 25 minutes.
- When completed cooking, let the strain come down naturally for 10 minutes, then fast launch the remainder of the strain.
- Remove the lasagna from the Instant pot.
- Let it relaxation on a cooling rack for about 10-15 minutes.
- Release the lasagna from the springform pan.
- Slice and serve.